I guess it's just a typical Friday; nothing terribly exciting to report unless you count finally making it to the grocery store exciting. But I do have a lot to look forward to this weekend. So, for Fun Facts Friday, I thought I'd share what I'm looking forward to most:
- Taking my niece shopping - her birthday is coming up (the big 7), and my sister suggested that A would be thrilled if we went shopping together, just the two of us. Very excited about this.
- A shorter, long run - while I've been enjoying my double-digit runs, I am going to enjoy a shorter 8-miler this weekend. I need the recovery and it'll give me a few extra hours back in the day.
- Ideal running weather - supposed to top out at 75 all weekend.
- Time with friends - tomorrow afternoon we're meeting up with friends for a Food Truck Festival near our house. I doubt I'll be eating anything, but it'll be fun to see all the trucks we have here.
- Time in the kitchen - I plan on getting some food prep done on Sunday (like homemade seitan to freeze, cook off beans to also freeze, and maybe bake some bread).
- Finishing up house projects - really no explanation needed.
What do you have on tap this weekend that you're looking forward to? Time with family, friends, a long run? Maybe some shopping?
- Rest day
- Happy Hour with Hubby
- Finally getting to the grocery store