With this award, I am supposed to share 7 things about myself, then of course pass the award along to some other fantastic bloggers (that's the hard part, choosing).
- I am someone who always feels that it's necessary to be doing something, but I am somehow still pretty darn lazy. My to-do list is out of control.
- I have only had a manicure once. I have 2 certificates right now, but am too lazy to make an appointment. So, I paint my own nails.
- I always think people with short hair are super sassy, confident, and outgoing. I, however, am really none of those things, yet I have super short hair. I think I keep my hair short as sort of a russe, to pretend I'm all of those things.
- I always worry that I'm going to say something really stupid, offensive, or inappropriate so I tend to keep my mouth shut. Trust me, it happens all the time. My sister and I joke that we have this problem of opening our mouths and letting the shit fall out.
- I think I have a shopping addiction.
- I could go shoe shopping every day - see #5.
- I am hyper sensitive - not just emotionally, but when it comes to sounds, textures, you name it. The ceiling fan in our room started making a ticking noise (Jason doesn't believe me) so I refuse to turn it on now. But I have to have a box fan going to drown out other noises so I can sleep. Any odd noise, foul smell, or uncomfortable textures would be the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard to some. Blood pressure seriously skyrockets.
Inspiration - Lindsay at Cotter Crunch
Amazing Foods - Kristina at SpaBettie
Newish (to me) - Samantha at Running and Cupcakes
Running - Kristin at StuftMama
While I couldn't list everyone, I really would love everyone to share at least one thing about themselves or share a blog link to someone you think deserves this award.
Daily To-Enjoy List:
- Rest Day
- Lunch with friend