This morning we woke up pretty early. But, even at 7:45 am, the heat was already on. Actually, I think it was really more the humidity and beating sun. But, we headed out for our run anyway. I was planning on trying to get in 5 maybe 6 miles.
We did take some new routes and got in some new views at least. We both enjoy gawking at gorgeous water front homes. But the heat was really zapping both of us. So, we ended up calling it done at 4.7 miles and I am absolutely fine with not pushing just a hair more for 5. We were done with all caps.
After the run, we cleaned up and hit the beach once again. It was our last beach day, so we wanted to make the most of it of course. We're about to go meet up with our friends again, so I guess I'll leave you with Fun Facts Friday - Beach Vacation Tally.
- We spent about 30 hours sitting on the beach.
- I finished reading 3 books.
- We listened to 1 audio book on the way down (will listen to 1 on the way home).
- We watched 2 movies.
- We went through 7 gallons of water.
- We went out to eat only once.
- We went through a bottle of sunscreen (2 if you count the spray one actually).
- I actually put on makeup and did my hair 3 times.
- We took 7 flights of stairs at least 3 times a day all week (with beach gear in tow mind you).
- I ran 23.2 miles.
- I spent 1 1/2 hours total on the elliptical (watching Food Network).
- We enjoyed each and every single moment.
Daily To-Enjoy List:
Time with friends