Let's just jump right into Fun Facts Friday. I had thought about doing a running survey that many of you guys have been doing. I may do that one later. But working from home and being pretty much home day and night for 2 weeks now, I've had plenty of time to have lots of absolutely random thoughts.
Some of the fun facts are observations, some completely random with no rhyme or reason. Just for fun ;-)
- I don't have as many pairs of yoga pants as I thought.
- I've gotten so lazy that I didn't even bother to do hair or makeup for doctor's visit.
- It's been a week since I've done my hair and it's kind of nice.
- It's been a week since I've put on "real" clothes.
- My dogs behave only if I work from the living room. In the kitchen they act like bickering 4-year olds. No, they won't go to living room without me.
- I ate an entire spaghetti squash myself this week, having it for lunch each day topped with peas, tofu, tomatoes, and spicy hummnut (hummus + nutritional yeast).
- If I didn't eat the spaghetti squash, it was a sweet potato with half a jar of jalapenos and Daiya cheese.
- I've grown to utterly dislike Paula Deen's laugh/cackle.
- While I love Giada, she likes her food way too much. No one makes that many noises when they taste their food. MMMM, ooohhh, mmmm, squeal....it's SO good.
- Not running, lifting, kickboxing daily means half the laundry. I knew I did a lot of laundry but this was an eye-opener.
- I did not do holiday cards this year and feel kind of bad about it each time I get one in the mail. But I've been noticing most cards are family pictures. I kind of miss seeing real cards with real signatures.