What I do know is that it's Fun For Friday! I don't have any brilliant inspiration or even a coherent topic. It's just a random, "fun" post. We don't need anything serious today right?
- This showed up in the mail yesterday and it made my Thursday. It's Cathe's latest series - XTrain. I can't wait to try out the workouts and share my thoughts with everyone!
- Soup has been "what's for dinner" a few times this week. So, I have some new recipes to share next week for a Creamy Tomato Soup and a Tofu Noodle Soup.
- I am so very lucky to have met such a wonderful running partner and friend. We got in 10 miles before work today. Despite the freezing temps and then the fog so heavy we were dripping wet, it was a great way to start the day and kick off the weekend.
- I am also lucky to have a hubby who will run with me. This week we enjoyed a beautiful sunrise together - again, not a bad way to start off a day.
- You know how they say to get rid of something you haven't worn in a year? Well, don't. I have on a sweater I bought 3 years ago and had yet to figure out how to wear it (cardigan type deal). Finally figured it out!
- Ice can be a runners BFF. Oh, and a golf ball and Triggerpoint Therapy Kit.
- I am officially addicted to The Clymb. They have some fantastic deals on fitness apparel, gear, and more. I just got in a new spiffy cycling outfit I can't wait to wear! And I ordered some more Mizuno running tops.