I just couldn't. There's just so much inspiration out there right now. It is a little overwhelming, but such a wonderful thing to witness.
But, it got me to thinking about the things I'm loving and enjoying this week. I think that's so important - remember to enjoy the little things, the moments. So, here's my list of things I'm enjoying this week.
- Bike ride with hubby on Sunday.
- Checking out this cookbook that a good friend gave me. Also enjoyed that I skipped a lunch workout and enjoyed lunch with her instead.
- Watching these baby doves in our backyard.
- Running with this crazy lady despite the heat and humidity we've had. Not easy runs this week, good company makes all the difference.
- Huge score on insanely marked down PB2. Yes, I loaded up my cart.
- My roses starting to bloom.
- Sunrises that make hard runs worth it.
What are some of the things you're loving this week?