Lindsay over at the Lean Green Bean is at it again with another Pin It Party! I didn't participate last time, but really enjoyed all fo the Pin It Party posts, so I decided to join in this round.
Here’s what you do:
- Round up 5 blog posts you’ve written that you would like to see on Pinterest.
- Make sure there is a nice, pinable image or photo included in each post.
- Write a short post featuring the posts you chose - Put 5 nice images & links to the posts all in one place, along with a short description of each post.
- On first Thursday of each month, publish your post, then visit The Lindsay’s Lean Green Bean and add your post to the linkup! The linkup is open for about a week!
I usually don't pin something FROM my blog unless it's a recipe or workout. I rather like the idea of pinning TO my blog though (if that makes sense). So pinning to a post not just a recipe or workout.
I've really enjoyed playing around on my bike trainer and putting together some workouts that keep things moving and are a little different from my normal workout routines.
2. Tasty Tuesday - Zucchini Lasagna with Tofu Ricotta
This is a fairly simple, satisfying recipe that's vegan and gluten free.
3. Name Positivity
Let's be positive! It's important that we remember to find things about ourselves that we do like.
4. I AM a Runner
I hope this post dispels a few misconceptions about runners, running and maybe encourages people to get out and run.
5. Heather's Eggplant Caponata
I think this recipe turned out so much better than I had even expected. It's great as a meal or even used as an appetizer.
Have you pinned anything from my blog before or tried any of these recipes or workouts? What types of things do you tend to pin? Me? Food, fashion, home decor!