Happy Friday! While I'm super excited that it's Friday, it doesn't really feel that way for me. My weekend will be spent indoors attending the Road Runners of America (RRCA) Running Coach Classes both Saturday and Sunday. I'm trying not to stress out about not being able to get in a run or my usual bike ride over the weekend. Breathe....
But, it IS Friday so let's get on with Fun For Friday shall we? My inspiration was waning a bit, so I am cheating a little and using the 5 for Friday theme. Hope you don't mind ;-)
1. While I really didn't want to get up early this morning, I peeled myself out of bed wishing it could be a rest day. But knowing that once I got moving it'd be worth it. And as I was coming up on 6 miles, this was my reward.
2. Speaking of rewards, yesterday I found 9 bucks during my run. I guess that's a dollar for every mile I did. Too bad I can't get a dollar for every mile all the time.
3. I signed up for another Virtual Race Series that the fabulous Laura at Mommy Run Fast is putting together. I did the one for Spring, and am looking forward to the Fall one now. I encourage you to check it out. It's a fun way to set some goals. This series is either 5 or 10 miles by the 5th from September through December.
4. I look forward to my daily Clymb emails telling me about all the sales happening. Though, my wallet (and husband) would probably be happier if I didn't receive those emails. I can ignore Haute Look, One Kings Lane, etc. But not the Clymb. Good think I found that 9 bucks huh?
5. While I am not enjoying running in the crazy heat and humidity that's come back, I am loving that the pool has warmed up again (after a week of 60 degree lows, it cools off fast) so I could enjoy a quick cool-down dip after a sweaty run.
What are your 5 things to share this fine Friday?