It's (finally) that day of the week again - Fun For Friday. It's been a LONG week, ok, it's been the same number of days as always, but it's felt long. Work has been busy and then there's that whole waking up at 5 am to run thing plus getting in my weight workouts either at lunch or after work.
So, I'm pretty tired by Friday. I did manage to get in one last early morning run today. It was one of those times when you do question your sanity though. The windchill was 22 degrees and the winds were crazy, gusting at 28 mph from the northwest. You never realize how often your route goes north or west until the wind is that direction.
Despite the weather, it was still a good run. The moon, in case you missed it, was simply amazing. I'm glad that we had clear skies so we could enjoy the glow, especially on streets that for whatever reason don't have the street lights on. What's up with that?
Anyway ... I've done a few Runfession posts, but thought today I'd ramble about something other than running or working out. I'm going to do some plain old confessions.
1. I did not watch the Golden Globes (that was the award show this week right?), nor do I ever watch any award shows.
2. I've never seen half of the shows everyone raves about like Breaking Bad (as one example).
3. I've been using my new Kindle Fire to play Sudoku more than I've been using it to read.
4. I keep seeing recipes floating around using coconut flour. I've never tried it and almost feel like it's another fad. Please chime in on this one!
5. I'm supremely jealous of everyone who has Monday off. Please stop bragging.
6. I've only ever watched American Idol for the tail end of one season. It was when Kris Allen was on. He's an Arkansas Native and his mom works for my company. I felt sort of obligated.
7. I eat the same breakfast Monday through Friday. If I were to run out of a component to that breakfast, it would likely, no it would, throw me into a total tailspin (I know this because it has happened).
8. I ran one extra mile this morning to round out the miles to an even 30 rather than 29.
Ok, your turn. Give me a confession!