So, here are my answers to Would You Rather ...
1. Would you rather run in a thunderstorm or a snowstorm?
Hands down running in a storm, unless it's freezing out. Running in the rain is just fun, makes you feel both like a kid again and a badass. However, if it's cold, but not cold enough for snow or sleet, then nope. And sleet or snow only prior to it actually sticking.
2. Would you rather breathe through your nose or breathe through your mouth?
I do both. As a child I was always stuffed up and breathed through my mouth. I didn't realize that wasn't exactly normal. I find that I revert back to mouth breathing when I'm working out. Hello dry mouth.
3. Would you rather do 100 squats or 100 crunches? [Now take a break and go do them. ;)]
I'm going with the crunches here, however, I should be doing the squats!
4. Would you rather have a baked good for dessert or an extra serving of your favorite entree?
Extra serving of the entree!
5. Would you rather run on a treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour?
This is tough because I really hate the treadmill. If the treadmill is in front of a tv and I can watch whatever I want (and there's a fan), then I'd pick the 'mill. Otherwise, I'd circle the block hoping no one called the cops on the crazy girl casing the block.
6. Would you rather have a headache during a run or a side stitch?
Hmmm... if it's not a migraine, then headache. Side stitches can be tough to get rid of. Though, sometimes running with a headache only makes it worse. I feel like this is a trick question ;-)
7. Would you rather have a rest day on a work day or a day off?
I'd rather rest on a work day. I have far more time on my day off, and I'm usually less exhausted.
8. Would you rather be a race director or a race volunteer?
Volunteer. I wouldn't even know where to begin for a race director.
9. Would you rather spend your money on running gadgets [HRM, GPS watch, Headphones] or running shoes?
Shoes! Always shoes.
10. Would you rather run in a relay or do the run portion of a distance triathlon?
Definitely the distance of a triathlon.
Your turn, answer one or all, I would love to hear your responses!
Don't forget - new clients signing up for a pre-paid 3 or 6 month training plan receive 14% off. Just visit WTBfitness.com, mention this "ad" and sign up by January 10, 2014.