It's that time of week again! I don't know about you, but sometimes I find myself doing things that even I think are a little odd. I think we all have those little idiosyncrasies that make us unique. If you've been reading my blog for a long time, then you might recall that I've mentioned some of these before. So, I do apologize if I'm being repetitive. But, I thought that I'd share some simple, random idiosyncrasies I have.
- I count. I'm not a math person, but I count, maybe it's a throwback to ballet days. But if I'm running sometimes I randomly start counting and there are certain hills that I count my steps to the top.
- I'm an expired license spotter. Not as cool as a storm spotter/tracker mind you, but it's a gift I have, well for AR plates anyway. Here they alternate the expiring year with either read, blue, or yellow. So it's easy to spot an expired tag based on color ;-) Jason thinks I'm nuts by the way.
- I hoard toilet paper. I like to have a minimum of 4 rolls in each bathroom, preferably more.
- I hoard canned goods. Maybe I'm a hoarder at heart, but I want at least 2 of each of my staple items like 2 red beans, 2 chickpeas, 2 diced tomatoes, etc.
- I always pull out toilet paper before actually "going" when I'm in a public restroom. This could be a smart thing of course. I definitely know if there's TP or not, so I'm not stuck hoping someone next to me will hand me some TP ;-)
- I dislike doing dishes, but I'd rather wash by hand than unload the dishwasher.
- I'm lazy. I know you don't believe me, but I really am lazy at heart. Maybe that's why I just keep going, because if I stop, I might not get going again. Actually, I get bored really quickly, so that's really more likely the reason of not sitting still.
- I love to read, but haven't read a fiction book in a couple of months because I'm trying to make myself make use of my Kindle. But I'm very tactile and want to touch a book, hold the book in my hand and thumb through the pages before deciding if it's one I want to read. I feel totally lost trying to search for an e-book.
- Speaking of tactile, when I go into a clothing store, my fingers seek out the fabrics. I almost don't even realize that I'm gently rubbing the various fabrics between my fingers as I pass by the racks of clothing.
- I am always cold except when I'm working out or sleeping. When I'm sleeping, I would be very content with the air set at 60 degrees (or lower) and a fan blowing on me. I freeze Jason out at night.
Ok, your turn!
Post a Comment