Hello Friday! This week I thought I would do a Fun for Friday Instagram style and share 5 Happy Instagram Snippets from the week. You know, Five for Friday ;-)
1. Monday morning I woke up to snow on the ground. What? When did Arkansas move to the north? Thankfully it was very short lived, but pretty for the minute it was there.
2. My sweet furbabies lounging in the evening. Well, Maddie doesn't lounge, but clearly Heath has the concept down pat. Must be a male thing.
3. Hard to believe that this was the day after the snow. Hello spring weather and a good run.
4. Fiery sunrises always fascinate me. I might not be able to see this during a morning run since the time change, but at least I can still enjoy from my office window.
5. Grilling season is in full swing at our house and last night Jason grilled tofu using a sauce I had made for another dish and had plenty of leftover, asparagus and baby potatoes. This was most definitely a nice treat after an 8-mile run with Amy after work.
What are some happy snippets from your week?