Here’s what you do:
- Round up 5 blog posts you’ve written that you would like to see on Pinterest.
- Make sure there is a nice, pinable image or photo included in each post.
- Write a short post featuring the posts you chose - Put 5 nice images & links to the posts all in one place, along with a short description of each post.
- On first Thursday of each month, publish your post, then visit The Lindsay’s Lean Green Bean and add your post to the linkup! The linkup is open for about a week!
Typically when I'm on vacation, I don't have access to weights. Resistance bands are fantastic for travel and allowing you to get in a good resistance workout even when you don't have dumbbells, barbells or machines. Plus, sometimes it's just fun to mix it up with something new.
2. Don't Apologize for Living
This post is all about remembering to live in the present, not blogging about life, not tweeting, facebooking, instagraming it, but living it. Even better, don't apologize for doing so. Don't apologize if you neglect your blog or blogging in general for a few days, a week, even a month.
3. Chipotle Maple Tofu Butternut Squash & Quinoa Salad
Sometimes recipes are inspired by what you have on hand or even the weather. Butternut squash and maple may sound like fall or winter flavors, but this is one salad that works year-round.
4. Full-Body Tabata Strength Workout
I know I can get into a rut with my weight training. I thought it would be fun to create a weight workout tabata style for a fun, unique challenge.
5. Measuring Progress Without the Scale
I think far too often people get hung up on the number on the scale. But progress can be measured in so many other ways. The number on that scale never tells the whole picture, so it's important to learn to measure progress in other ways.