Friday, June 6, 2014
It's Friday and my brain is fried. I couldn't come up with any fun, cohesive ideas for a Fun for Friday post. I decided to go with the tried and true 5 for Friday. I hope you won't judge my lack of creativity!
Here are some random 5 things that I'm enjoying or looking forward to enjoying.
1. Looking forward to spending some time with my sister tomorrow. If it will stop raining, then we plan on lounging on the patio in my new lounge chairs (which I've yet to be able to use).
2. Seeing the bottom of the pool finally! Jason has spent weeks trying to get the pool cleared up and ready for use. Of course, we need the rain to go away so we can actually enjoy it now. This also means that I can jump in and cool off after my sweatastic morning runs.
3. Embracing a non-running day this morning made me a happy camper. I still woke up early, but enjoyed an easy spin on the bike watching Friday Night Lights. Still trying to get into it, but I'm on episode 7 now.
4. Laughing at this silly boy who, for whatever reason, has decided that this particular curtain panel is his blanket. It started off with him laying his rear end over the vent and his head in the curtain. Now it's progressed to full on wrapping himself up in it. I guess you can get away with that and not be hot when you're laying on top of (aka blocking) the vent.
5. Lifting with a purpose. I finally put myself on a periodized weight training plan. Funny how the personal trainer can put together workouts and rotations for others, but not for herself. I'm definitely feeling more focussed again with lifting.
What are some of your "things" from the week? Anything in particular that you're looking forward to this weekend?
Fun for Friday - 5 for Friday
5 for Friday|cycling|enjoying|fun for friday|laughing|lifting|