I wanted to do a round-up of some of the things I've been enjoying lately. I used to share a good deal more about my daily life - meals, workouts, even books I read. So, today I thought I'd go back to that and share a little insider info.
We've been enjoying lots of salads lately. I guess salads tend to go hand-in-hand with summer.
1. Grilled veggie salad - pretty much any grilled veggie with either tempeh or tofu.
2. "Steak" summer salad - used Gardein Beefless Strips and mixed with corn, black beans, jalapenos, tomatoes, bell peppers, lime juice, apple cider vinegar and spices. Also great in wraps.
I'm a big reader and love spending lazy Saturday and Sunday afternoons sitting outside reading. I typically read for an hour or so most evenings as well just before bed. My most recent reads have somehow all revolved around missing women ... Not intentional. But, I need some more lighthearted reading I'm thinking.
2. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
3. Presumed Dead by Shirley Wells
I know, I am probably terribly redundant with my postings of sunrises most mornings. But they just never ever get old to me. Each one is so unique and it's such a peaceful way to start the day.
1. Sunrise from this morning's 10-mile run.
2. This was from Wednesday's 8-mile run with Amy. We had a stormy night and this was the tail end of the storms.
3. This was from last week. A front had pushed through with some cooler air and lower humidity.
What are some of the things you're enjoying lately?