I almost went with a more serious tone today. Lisa over at RunWiki did a post yesterday that really spoke to me "The Truth Is." I think it resonated with me so much right now because I have a lot of truths that I'm not confessing. Oh, nothing crazy serious, mostly around my mental state about the upcoming marathon. I thought I'd save that post for next week though and stick with something more light-hearted today. I mean, it is Fun for Friday after all.
Marcia does these fun Runfession posts that I always enjoy reading and have borrowed the idea several times. Once again, I'm taking a cue from Marcia and doing my last Runfessions for 2014.
Final Runfessions of 2014
1. I'm not ready to back down on my miles and taper for my marathon next Saturday. I thought I would whole-heartedly embrace taper time, but I have actually enjoyed the training and the miles.
2. I'm afraid that after my marathon I may miss out on morning runs for a bit while recovering and miss spectacular sunrises.
3. I'm slightly obsessed with the lights on the Clinton Bridge and love how they can look completely different depending on the weather each morning.
4. Since marathon training began and my long runs became LOOONNNGGG runs, I started craving Almond M&Ms. Must be almond. Must be by the handfuls. I have a serious problem and may have to rehab myself after the race.
5. I will miss having a very valid excuse to nap on Saturdays. It's easy to justify a nap (and not cleaning your house) when you've run 18+ miles.
Ok, your turn. Fess up one last time for 2014!