I just want to say a very heartfelt thank you to all of you after yesterday's post. Your comments, support, friendship, inspiration means so much more than you can know. Thank you. And I do still hope you all come up with a list of things you like about yourself. I'd love to read them!
Since yesterday's post was pretty heavy, I thought I'd keep today's post really light. It is Fun Facts Friday after all right? I don't really have a theme, just totally off-the-wall random facts about me.
- I strategically plan my last bite of oatmeal. You have to have that perfect combo of fruit, peanut butter, oats for that last bite right?
- I hate hate hate needles but want another tattoo. Crazy right?
- I used to hate wine - what the hell was I thinking???
- I could care less about chocolate, cakes, cupcakes. Give me a cookie though and I'm set.
- I hate Ferris Wheels.
- Tailgaters make me irrationally angry.
- I'm always afraid I'm going to trip getting on and off escalators.
- I could spend a fortune (not even a small one) at Sephora. Love Bare Escentuals and Korres and the OPI for Sephora nail polish. Definitely a girly girl.
- Today I sported the outfit I posted last week:
Top & cardigan - The Limited
Jeans - Always Skinny from The Gap
Shoes - Max Studio found at TJ Maxx
Bracelet - Charming Charlie's
Your turn - tell me something totally random about yourself! The weirder, the better ;-)
Daily To-Enjoy List:
- Rest day
- Warm temps (still)
- The fact that it's Friday
- Going to the Little Rock Marathon Expo (I am still signed up after all)